F ∞ Teen☆Finite

everything in english !!

Sep 22, 2011 | Thursday, September 22, 2011 | 0 comments


 english!






Salam readers, from now on my blog will be written in English ok...hehe..it is because i want to speak English everyday..my course need to me speak in English and all my class is in English too. So i have no choice. very the broken English kan??haha...i don't care.as u understand my words i think i can post my entry  in English..any objection??hehe..So i hope u can enjoy reading my blog even i use the broken english. and i start to buy a NST to improve my grammar especially..hambik ko..hehe..so please support me oke? if i wrong help to correct my pronunciation  or my spelling oke. 


Older Post -- Newer Post

Teen★Finite
About LINKY Stuff ENTRY

Hello , anyonghaseyo . My name Arina . Im 4teen years young . Want to know me closely? follow me :)