F ∞ Teen☆Finite

challange!!~

Nov 5, 2011 | Saturday, November 05, 2011 | 0 comments


what??


cute, food, happy, heart, kawaii

Ohh ya. For now, I will take this challenge as my assignment in Blogger world.. I found this challenge at [here]. The reasons why is - i don't want to keep my blog quiet without any visitors. So,let's check it out on what i will going to do with this two weeks. i will start the challenge by tomorrow.

Day 1 - 7 things you succeed at.
Day 2 - 7 things you fail at.
Day 3 - 6 websites you use on a daily basis.
Day 4 - 6 song titles that describe your life from beginning to NOW!
Day 5 - 5 things you are afraid of.
Day 6 - 5 things you do to cope with life.
Day 7 - 4 things you would save in a fire.
Day 8 - 4 bad habits.
Day 9 - 3 things you wish you could say, but never might.
Day 10 - 3 abbreviations that describe your current life (like FML etc).
Day 11 - 2 people you wish you could switch lives with for a day.
Day 12 - 2 things that define a great life.
Day 13 - 1 guilty pleasure.
Day 14 - 1 letter to your reflection


Older Post -- Newer Post

Teen★Finite
About LINKY Stuff ENTRY

Hello , anyonghaseyo . My name Arina . Im 4teen years young . Want to know me closely? follow me :)