F ∞ Teen☆Finite

I'm away

May 10, 2012 | Thursday, May 10, 2012 | 0 comments






me just a girl who waited for love to come . of course I did . all of a sudden , a wicked witch cast me into a spell . I can't do anything to stop it . I need a prince to rescue me in his shining armor. I wait for that prince to come . me patiently wait in silence maybe for a year ? 2 years ? 3 years ? or more ? Jyeahh okay then :(I'll dropp my pen and erased the many thoughts I had . I need to stop. I know ITS NOTHING ! I know I'm not there enough but that's gonna change . cause I'll come back to show you that I'm keeping the promise I made , the words that have been given to you . so now is the beginning . when the day comes , I'll go and find you by my ownself . IM AWAY :')
Older Post -- Newer Post

Teen★Finite
About LINKY Stuff ENTRY

Hello , anyonghaseyo . My name Arina . Im 4teen years young . Want to know me closely? follow me :)