F ∞ Teen☆Finite

A little about my past

May 26, 2012 | Saturday, May 26, 2012 | 0 comments


Hai Assamualaikum people ! Today I'm going to typing about my life for this 4teen year and 4 months. I've quite change. Yeah! In this year ,2012 . At the past, I'm a person that have a lots of problem that's are called .... 



Like that above picture said , I have a bit 'STUPID TEENAGE PROBLEMS' . That is ... *DrummingSound*



and 


Saw that ? Do you know why at the past I'm plagued with these problems? because I've been dissappointed by some of my friends and others. I'm scared to try for loving or trusting people one more time because I think loving people that we shouldn't love won't last longer. But thanks too much like a million times to people that have been loving me before or still loving me until now specially my parents, my siblings, my BFL (Best For Life) and ALLAH for always love me . Me love you too :')


Nobody have know the real me but my parents and Allah. Thanks to my BFL because always help and hear all my problems that I can't tell my parents. Thanks to my parents for take a good care of me until now for 14 years and 4 months . I'm so sorry because I know that I have made a lots of mistake to the both of you too. I'm so sorry mom and dad, please forgive me. Allah, I'm sorry too because at the past, I have been cut up 'solat' . But know I've more realized that 'solat' was so moving myself nearly to You. Alhamdulillah ya Allah because you give me another chances for me to realized my mistakes :)
Older Post -- Newer Post

Teen★Finite
About LINKY Stuff ENTRY

Hello , anyonghaseyo . My name Arina . Im 4teen years young . Want to know me closely? follow me :)