F ∞ Teen☆Finite

Expression

Jun 18, 2012 | Monday, June 18, 2012 | 0 comments




The clock, the door, and the box of memories. 
To be frank,
 life has been treating me rather well. 
I guess I have chosen the right door. 
But there is just one thing that always make me worn out, 
the clock. 
Twenty four hours a day is assuredly not enough for me to settle things.


My sleeping pattern is all messed up 

and

 I ended up woke up with distressing feeling.

 Memories from the past keeps haunting me. 
This morning, I woke up remembering things that I used to forget.

 Constant memories of mine keeps rolling in my head and it drives me crazy 
each and every time.
 I feel like I ..
have been trapped in a box of memories. 
My hands and legs are locked up and my body is in fetal position.
 How to get out from this box? 
Help me!



Older Post -- Newer Post

Teen★Finite
About LINKY Stuff ENTRY

Hello , anyonghaseyo . My name Arina . Im 4teen years young . Want to know me closely? follow me :)