F ∞ Teen☆Finite

fovever mine

Jun 22, 2012 | Friday, June 22, 2012 | 0 comments




You are just forever mine. You really take good care of me. When i'm sick, you call me everyday to make sure i'm alright. Asks me to eat my medicine, drink alot of water and get enough rest. You're just one in a million. You always call me at 12am to make sure i'm alright. And usually make super savers when you miss me :') awwh thank you. I just can't tell anyone that i like you. Let it be just like that. I love you and you know that. People's gonna make a big gossip if they know that i'm love with you. I better keep it safe :3 You like to make jokes that aren't funny at all, but I have to laugh -_- hahaha sorry dude. Forever and ever mine ♥





Older Post

Teen★Finite
About LINKY Stuff ENTRY

Hello , anyonghaseyo . My name Arina . Im 4teen years young . Want to know me closely? follow me :)