F ∞ Teen☆Finite

Moving to fast

Jun 18, 2012 | Monday, June 18, 2012 | 0 comments



Some things don’t last forever, but some things do. 
As it stands now, 
the thing as far as myself have been getting better eventhough I was left with a broken heart. 
I often caught myself smiling lately,
 I don't really know why but this feeling's like no other. 
There is someone who came into my life recently and she has completely blown my mind.
 She actually knows how to make me happy. 
Dear S, I’m sorry that whenever you speak to me I’m incapable of speech.
 I hide my feelings from you because i'm afraid to fall in love again. 
I don't wanna get hurt.
 But
 I can't control my feelings towards you.
 There's something that you should know, I think I like you.
 I really do. 
I know it surprised me too. 
I hope you don't change your mind and please don't step back, i need you. :')
Older Post -- Newer Post

Teen★Finite
About LINKY Stuff ENTRY

Hello , anyonghaseyo . My name Arina . Im 4teen years young . Want to know me closely? follow me :)